[GYXTW] 2-24 Cores Duct Fiber Cable /Direct Burial Fiber Cable/Armored Cable
The fibers, 250μ M, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound. The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape. Between the corrugated steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The cable is completed with a polyethylene (PE) sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of fiber
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
· Adopted to outdoor distribution.
· Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method.
· Long distance and local area network communication.
B2: Zero dispersion shifted
B1.2 :Cut-off wavelength shifted
B4: Main technical data for positive