1. Optical fiber ribbon with 4, 6, 8, 12, 24 fibers
2. Loose tube
3. Central reinforcing element
4. Filling compound and water blocking tape
5. Corrugated aluminum tape (GYDTA) coated with PE outer sheath
6. Corrugated aluminum (steel) tape coated with PE sheath
1. Low attenuation and dispersion, special control of exceed length ensure the good transmission performance in varying environment.
2. Optical fiber ribbon have accurate geometric dimension.
3. Loose tube has good flexibility.
4. Easy to draw out, splice and clean, low cost of installation.
5. Reliable water blocking performance.
6. Corrugated steel tape armoring enhance the water blocking and mechanical performance.
3.Application: LAN and Access Network
4.Installation: By aerial and duct
5. The Technical Data:
|6 fibers per ribbon||8 or 12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon||12 fibers per ribbon|
|Minimum tensile strength(N)||Short-term:1500-3000|
|Bending radius||Static:15 times of diameter Dynamic:20times of diameter|
|Standard length for delivery(km)||24|
Package: 2,3,4km/reel (wooden drum,wood steel reel)
- Central tube optical fiber cable:
GYXY, GYXTW, GYXTY, GYXTA, GYXTS
- Stranded type fiber cable
GYSTY, GYSTS, GYSTA, GYTY53, GYTA53
- Nonmetallic (FRP) fiber cable
GYFTY, GYFSTS, GYFTY53, GYFTA53.
- Figure-8 Self-supporting optical fiber cable
GYXTC8A, GYXTC8S, GYXTY8S, GYXTY8A, GYXTC8Y, GYXYC8Y, GYFTC8Y, GYTC8Y, GYTC8S, GYTC8A
- Aerial outdoor optical fiber cable
- FTTH drop optical fiber cable
GJXH, GJXFH, GJYXC8H,GJYXCH,GJX8H,GJYXFCH,GJXFDH, GJXDH
- Fiber Patch cable